Do you want to scale up your business ?
Join the SIBC community!
What is the SIBC ?
A hybrid acceleration program for scaling up:
- 4-month digital coaching with inspiring mentors via our dedicated e-learning platform,
- 1-week intensive Bootcamp in Marseille
- Join an active and ambitious community
3 key verticals:
– Scaling Up; develop your scaling up strategy, prepare to fundraising and the internationalization of your activities;
– Leadership; become a leader, structure your governance and internal organization with agile methods
– Social impact; measure your social performance, in link with the UN Sustainable Development Goals, and maximize your impact.
What we offer:
- A high quality mentoring program, ensured by international experts and professionals,
- Diversified online teaching contents (virtual classes, digital “pastilles”, serious games, webinars …),
- Peer to peer learning, creating bonds between social entrepreneurs from all over Africa,
- A week-long Bootcamp to strengthen your hard skills and develop your soft skills,
- Meet ups with our local ecosystem and the African entrepreneurial ecosystem during the Emerging Valley summit,
- Meetings with investors committed in Africa,
- An access to a dynamic community of African change makers.
Our program is accessible in both English and French. The program is free; participants only have to take care of traveling, hosting and meal expenses.
- Mai 6th – July 6th 2019: submission of applications
- July 2019 : examination of the applications and selection of the 60 participants by our selection comity
- September 2019: start of the e-learning and digital coaching program on our digital platform and integration to the SIBC learning community
- December 1st to 6th 2019: Intensive Bootcamp in Marseille to prepare you to meet with investors and participation to Emerging Valley.
– The social enterprise has to be based or have an impact in Africa,
– The social enterprise has to have a social mission as well as a medium/long term profitability objective,
– The social enterprise has to justify 3 years of practice,
– The social enterprise has to present a regional or international scale up strategy, including a reflection on governance and leadership,
– Ideally, the enterprise offers a social innovation or innovative approach.
Your enterprise meets these criteria?
This program is made for you!
Apply to the SIBC by filling out the form before
July 6th at 6 PM !
To apply :
The application form is accessible at the top of the page, under the “form” tag.
The form is composed of :
– short questions on the candidate (identity, contact information etc …)
– short questions on the entity (name, creation date, country and zone of intervention etc …)
– short questions on the entity’s structure (number of employees, annual revenue etc …)
– a short description of the project, the scale up strategy and the candidate’s motivations to participate to the SIBC.